Wilson Cotton Gin

Share This...
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest

Location

5765 US-61

Wilson, Arkansas 72395

Description

The original Wilson Cotton Gin, located behind White’s Mercantile, was constructed in 1929 after a fire destroyed the initial wooden structure built in the late 1880s. In 2007, the facility moved to its current location along Highway 61 and services cotton farmers throughout the region.  The facility manufacturers over 180,000 bails of cotton annually and supplies cotton seeds to national dairy farmers as feed as well as several other industries.